Thursday, June 20, 2013

Say Hello to The Jewish Thinker

Mike L.

Among the various places that I publish The Jewish Thinker is perhaps the least well-known.

I do want to thank editor Alex Ryvchin for accepting my material, however.

He was kind enough to recently republish The Root of the Benghazi Scandal in which I laid out the basics of why Benghazi matters.

It seems obvious to me that there are any number of intelligent people who care about the well-being of Israel and are willing to do so in a public fashion.  The Jewish Thinker does so.

In my opinion it requires some attention.

And a big thank you to Shirl in Oz, by the way, for hooking me up with these fine folk.

Let's help turn that joint into a success.

4 comments:

  1. So many sites, so little time!

    I certainly look forward to Shirl's project, in any event.

    Even after I largely disappear for a while at the end of August (back in February or so!), I'll always be reading on my phone though.

    I'll be silent for a bit, but never gone. ;)

    Keep up the great work, all of youze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, but please remove the link to my site until it goes live. Whenever that may be?

    Alex is a nice guy too. Met him for the first time at a cocktail party for a belated Yom Haazmaut celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting site, although, because of its touching on various intra-Jewish controversies such as the Ultra-Orthodox (Chareidim), I wouldn't contribute to it. One of the things that really make me feel home here at Israel Thrives is its non-partisan nature, meaning the nearly exclusive focus on the stuff that really matters—Israel, Zionism, Jewish national rights etc.—instead of being bogged down in petty detours.

    It's not that I don't have an opinion on those outside topics, far from it, but I wouldn't want to refer to them unless they had direct bearing on Israel and Zionism. That's also why I seldom participate in the threads on American politics here. For myself, I try to adhere to the rule of keeping my eyes on the ball.

    Shabbat Shalom, y'all.

    ReplyDelete